Pressure/Pulsing in head
I am a 35 year old female with no medical conditions. I am borderline overweight and occasionally will suffer from a migraine.  For the last year I have noticed a feeling of pressure and slight pulsing feeling in my head that comes and goes. It may leave for a week and then will return and last a couple days. This happens when I get up from sitting quickly, bend over, lie down or even just move quickly. It is mostly just pressure and pulsing but borders on pain at times. It kinda worries me. Any ideas on what it could be and if I should see a doctor?
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Was there history of trauma to the head in the past? This could be due to primary headaches such as exertion headache, which may occur with both passive or active movements. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Imaging studies such as CT scan may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.