Pressure in Head
When I'm laying down and then stand up, i get this intense pressure feeling in my head.  It's all over my head and I have to stop what im down and wait for it to go away.  If i just stand up and wait, it slowly goes away, if I stay down, it takes longer.  Im only 23.  I was working out (going from set-ups to push-ups) and it happened.  When i told them what I was feeling at my Hapkido (fighting style) lessons, they said they didnt understand, didnt know what i was feeling.  Thats when i started to become concerned.   Any information would be helpful.  I just thought it was blood rushing back but I dont think it should happen every time and that intense.
First, let me say that I am not a doctor, but I have experienced the same thing you are describing this month.  I am only 25, and it worried me a great deal.  It turned out that I had an ear infection without knowing out, and my sinuses were clogged.  I had never had that kind of pressure in my head, and it only felt that way when I would lay down and stand up.  I was prescribed Nasonex and OTC Claritin, and so far it seems to be working.  I still feel the pressure, but it has been slowly going away.  Good luck KatiJ!

You may have engaged in certain exercises that may require straining or exertion.Straining may cause an increase in blood pressure and also affect the flow of blood to and within the brain.This sensation of head fullness may need to be assessed.Your blood pressure may also need to be evaluated.

As one stands abruptly from a lying down position, a feeling of dizziness or faintness may be felt. In your case ,you have noted a certain pressure within the head.I suggest that you refrain from doing the exercises until you have been thoroughly assessed. From a lying down position, try to stay seated for a while before standing up. A CT scan and evaluation of your neck vessels may be able to help.

A thorough assesssment of the ears,eyes and sinuses will help rule out any involvement of these structures.