Migraines & Headaches Community
Pressure in my head and a swollen feeling in my eyes with right arm pai...

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Pressure in my head and a swollen feeling in my eyes with right arm pain any ideas?

Where to begin? hmm well until the past few years I have considered myself to be healthy. In the past few years I suffered from depression and anxiety and with in the last year I have become free of all of the medicine relating to the two. I currently am not taking any medicine. A few months ago I starting having a headache with a lot of pressure in my head on both sides of the temple and the pressure makes my eyes feel so heavy that it feels like someone is sitting on my head. I went to the E.R. because no medication my doctor gave me worked and they flushed my I.V. and when I woke up it was gone. I have been back to the E.R. 2 more times since then with the same problem. This is where the story gets interesting, I got the headache/pressure again but this time my right arm from the shoulder blade to the tip of my fingers just about paralyze with pain and any movement brought me to tears. I was referred to a neurologist whom has chosen for me to do a MRI. I am waiting for the results but was just wondering if anyone would have there own experience that would some how be similar to my medical problems. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice you would share. Thanks for taking the time to read..