Random Pains
About a week ago I woke up with a horrible pain right where my neckline is and the pain radiated down my spine and up to where my skull is. I still have this pain and it is constant at times. The pain only last 5-15 seconds and what I had today happened twice back to back. What could be causing this? Oh and I don't know if it makes a difference but I am a female 30 yrs old.
How are you? Was there previous trauma to your head or neck? Pain at the back of head or neck that intensifies on movement may be caused by inflammation of the blood vessels of the head or bony changes in the structures of the neck. Anti-inflammatory drugs or muscle relaxants may help provide relief. However, if it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evalaution. Direct clinical examination and imaging studies are important. Take care and regards.