Migraines & Headaches Community
Random Throbbing head pain daily

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Random Throbbing head pain daily

Hi just joined today. I am 21 yr old male and i been having a throbbing pain in my head since the beginnin of the year it occurs randomly but lately daily and lasts anywhere from 30min to an hour. I also have a floater in my eye nothing major though. I been trying to be healthy but this head throb hurts bad when it happens an I have to lay down. I also have anxiety I believe I might add. Any natural solution might be helpful thanks
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? Welcome to the forum! Was there a previous history of head trauma? One-sided throbbing headaches are usually associated with primary headaches such as migraine. It is sometimes associated with nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sounds. Rest, ice pack, avoidance of triggers and both preventive and abortive prescription medications may also help. A headache journal listing the possible triggers may also help in identifying the triggers and avoiding them. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation Take care and do keep us posted.