Really bad headache
I have had a really bad headache for about a week along with blurry vision, nausea, and hot flashes. I don't want to go to my doctors yet because i don't have health insurance so they will charge me a lot of money i don't have. so unless its something really bad i don't know if i should go. Does anyone have any idea what it can be?
How are you? Do you still have the headache, blurry vision, nausea and hot flashes? Can you elaborate on the character of the  headache? If there is no history of trauma, this could be due to primary headaches such as migraine headache which usually presents with one-sided  throbbing headache often associated with nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light or sound. The blurry vision also warrants an evaluation by an eye doctor to rule out any eye issues. If it persists, you may need to have this checked for proper evaluation. Imaging studies may greatly help in ruling out neurological issues. Take care and do keep us posted.