Recurring headache
First of all, I'm a pre-medical student, so I'm thinking this may just be another bout  of hypochondria.
A few weeks ago, I've had a severe pain in my left ear.
A day after, I started experiencing what feels like a shooting headache through the left half of my head. It keeps recurring a few times a day and usually lasts for about a minute or less.
I've also realised that I can't concentrate as well as I did before, and this is definitely going to affect my grades.
Finally, last night while studying, the headache returned, but there was also a week feeling in my arms and pressure in my chest area.
Help, please.
Hi and welcome....have you been checked for TMJ?  Since you are concentrating so hard, you might be clenching your teeth without knowing it.  I have severe TMJ with all the symptoms you are describing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporomandibular_joint_disorder
Thanks, but I've no jaw pain or discomfort, and my earache is gone.
The only things which still linger are the headache, the loss of concentration and the chest discomfort