Right eyeball pain
ok so about once or twice a week i get these horrible headaches behind my right eye...the pain feels like it is on the backside of my eyeball i constantly have to squint my eye. its very sensitive to light and around my eye tends to get puffy from the pain and it makes me nauteous most the time anybody got any tips?
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Aside from eye conditions, the headache could be due to primary headaches such as migraine or cluster headaches. Cluster headaches may present with eye pain and headache while migraine is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache and  aura presenting with nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light or sound.  If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper management. A headache journal may also help identify possible triggers. Take care and do keep us posted.
im constantly getting light headed and see black smoky spot in my vision also
Do you know what could cause that??