Right side head, neck, shoulder and arm pain
This has only occured 2-3 times in my life and I am 37. Sudden onset of a severe right sided headache that runs completely on the right side, top of my head, temple, forehead, eye, jaw, teeth, ear(feels like it is draining), neck, shoulder and down my arm to my fingers. My shoulder, arm and fingers feel really weak. What could this be and should I worry?
How are you? Do you have previous head or neck trauma? This could be due to primary headaches such as migraine or cluster headaches. Migraine headache presents with one-sided throbbing headaches often associated with nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound. One type of migraine, hemiplegic migraine presents with numbness and loss of coordination in some parts of the body. For proper diagnosis, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination including complete medical history and neurological examination are important. Take care and do keep us posted.