Migraines & Headaches Community
Right sided always
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Right sided always

Hi,  i have suffered on and off  with migraines for years and they are always on the right side of my head.I began taking prescribed beta blockers via my GP and they seemed to be keeping the migraines at bay although my weight gain has been increasingly difficult to manage.
Last October I had a small tumour (Non Cancerous) removed from my Parotid gland on the same side and whilst that is all good and causes no after effects my migraines have returned on the same side and I now worry about a connection?
Have as anyone else had any connections with migraine any other head issues or surgery's
C x
Hi,
How are you? Primary headaches such as migraines may be triggered by a variety of factors such as weather changes, stress, illness, food and a lot more. The trigger varies from one patient to another and may recur if there is a trigger exposure. With migraine, imaging studies usually yield normal results. And if the attacks recurred after the surgery or illness, it is possible that these were triggers as well. Other factors such as the type and size of tumor, your medical history and symptoms is also considered. It is best that you have this checked by your attending physician or be referred to a neurologist for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...