Right-sided headache with eye twitch & nosebleed
My daughter is 17 and has been having these headaches for the last few months, gradually increasing in occurrence and severity.  She has a small protrusion over her right temple area that has grown slowly into a ridge, where most of her pain is centered.  The more prominent the protrusion, the more severe her headache.  She now has them at least once daily.  They are accompanied by her right eye twitching (the whole eyelid and sometimes the eye itself, not just under it) and nose bleed (only the right nostril).  Our family physician has said that the protrusion is simply a muscle and that her eye and nose problems are subsequent to sinus infections and such.  I am very concerned...  What should we do?  Where do we go from here?  Our doctors won't refer us to anyone else...
The protrusion on the temple of your daughter could be compressing the nerves due to which the twitching and pain occurs.But bleeding is a matter of concern . It could not be because of sinusitis if she has no other symptoms of sinusitis.Please consult a surgeon or a neurologist to find out what that protrusion exactly is and whether it is going to pose any further risks . Hope this helps you. Take care !