STINGING BURNING STABBING IN HEAD AND MORE
Hi...I am a 26 yr old female who is suffering from severe pain in my head and my neck.  I am having headaches, but it's almost as if the pain is incidental.  Sometimes it burns, stings or feels like stabbing in my head, other times it is almost like it is electrifying.  I am also experiencing pain in my neck that is almost like I cannot move my neck a certain way or it becomes extremly painful.  I am having a pain that is stinging in my wrists also, and sometimes in other parts of my body.  Sometimes my muscles hurt as though I cannot move them, almost as is someone is slithering them with a knife.  The other night I was laying in bed asleep and was awoke by a pain in my hip that felt as though someone had just shattered my hip bone.  I am extremly worried about what could be going on with me.  I fear that I will die before the doctors figure it out.  I have 4 children and they need their mom, not just alive, but to be functional.  I have had a ton of blood work done and a CT scan that was normal.  CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!
sounds like you might be suffering from anxiety and or panic disorder??  Someone just recently gave me this web link with a list of symptoms...maybe you should look at it. sounds kinda like what your experiencing...but not sure. check it out tho. I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder and i to fear about death and i'm a single mom of 1 but i'm all she has so i get extremly worried as well....panic disorder is fear based and feeds off that. try to stay calm and think positive....well good luck.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml
oh by the way, I just joined last night because I was experiencing where it felt hot on my head off and on for 3 days, then headaches, then also pain and tender to the touch. I didn't know what it was, but from asking on here, I was able to get a few responses and other people with anxiety and panic disorder also had the same feelings....so maybe what  you think is Migraine and headache, is really anxiety and panic?? good luck.

How are you?
Your symptoms seem to be related to stress and sleep deprivation. I would suggest you to take a mild tranqulizer to soothe yourself. At the same time nerve compression in the cervical region, cervical spondylitis, and peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes and B12 deficiency need to be ruled out.
I would also suggest you take a multivitamin supplement and make sure you maintain your fluid intake and eat on time.

Take care!