Migraines & Headaches Community
SYmptoms of migraine after sinusitis

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

SYmptoms of migraine after sinusitis

I am a boy of 21 yers old age...
I was suffering from sinusitis for more than 1 and half a month.
Now i am suffering from headache, that comes and goes. i can feel pain on my neck too.
After an X=ray, as prescribed by a doctor he says i dun have sinusitis but  i may suffer from migraine.
I am taking sibelium once a day as prescribed by the doctor. But still i can feel the pain on my head..
Is this a migraine? What can i do? Please help me..
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? It is good that you were able to see your doctor and had the xray done to rule out sinusitis. Migraine usually presents with one-sided throbbing headache and may be associated with nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound. Symptoms, however, vary from one person to another. It usually responds well to acute and preventive migraine medications and avoidance of triggers. A headache journal may also help identify the triggers. Take the medication as prescribed and if the symptoms persist, inform your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
I had been to hospital for follow up 2 days back.
Doctors said that my headache symptoms aren't typical migraine symptoms so take less stress and i will be fine.

I don't have nausea, sensitivity to light but have quiet sensitivity to high sounds.
I can still feel the pain when i take cold drinks. Pains comes for certain period of time and goes. It is sometimes one sided then both and moves backward and comes in front.
How can i get rid of this? Is it a stress headache or a migraine??
plz help.
Waiting for your response.
Thank You!