Severe Migraine Question... on Sat. I had the worst Migraine of my life...
Ok, so basically I just want to know what is going on.

I've been diagnossed with migraines and I have meds for them but I cant take them more than twice a week so I have to choose which ones I cant deal with from the ones that I can deal with. I've been doing that for a long time now, but on Saturday I had the worst migraine of my life.

Saturday's incident:
I had a migraine for most of the day, I'd say it started around 1 pm or so and it wasnt super horrible so I didnt take anything for it because I had already used my pills too much last week

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until the evening, it seems as if as soon as the sun went down my migraine went from bearable to excruciatingly painful, worse than anything I had ever felt before!

It felt like there was a semi truck on my head but a grenade inside my head going off... Like an imploding exploding kind of thing

It made me really sick, I felt like I was going to throw up and it was hard to focus. It affected my speech too, it made me slurr my words like I was drunk but I havent drank in over a month, I was having trouble registering words in my head and understanding people, and I couldnt find the right words to say. After a while it made it hard to breathe! I dont have athsma or anything, so it was really wierd.

So I went and laid down and the next thing I know I'm passed out and I slept for about 11 hours, when I woke up it felt like I hadnt been breathing so I woke up with a major gasp for air at about 9:00 am

I never sleep for that long, and I never wake up past 7:00, even on the weekends.

I'm only 22, and this seems really wierd... ever since then I have been having problems, it seems as if I'm in a haze and I cant find the right words to say.

Hi...sounds like u may have more then just migraines going on...waking up gasping for  air could indicate sleep apnea...so u should go to a neurologist and get tested and a brain MRI would be a wise choice as well.

Good luck and do post updates on ur progress
Yes, you definately should see a doctor and get checked out with a CT Scan or MRI to rule out something more serious.  Please don't just let this pass.  And let us know what the doctor has to say.

Good luck.
On page three you'll see a post titled "Weather Patterns and Migraines."  I looked at your location and pulled up weather data from the Saturday you mentioned having a bad migraine.  Sure enough you seem to fit the trigger profile we discuss in the above mentioned post.  Follow the URL and directions to the history section of Weatherunderground.com and you can see for yourself.  The data shows that approximately 1:00PM that extremely gusty winds were in your area at that time.  The post also explains how the trigger affects you.  Let me know your thoughts.
Ed