Migraines & Headaches Community
Severe pain and getting worse

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Severe pain and getting worse

I have alot of pain in my body. I was shocked bad when I was younger, had some bad car wrecks and other mishaps, now my spine has issues and seems to be spreading, started in my neck then my low back now my mid back. I need some advice on a fix for all this pain not just to mask the pain, any ideas on where to start?
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? To address your spine issues, you need to have this checked by a neurologist for proper evaluation. Diagnostic tests such as blood tests and  imaging studies ( x-ray, Ct scan, etc) may need to be done to help with the diagnosis. Rest, warm compress and pain medications may also help provide relief. Take care and regards.