Sharp Headache for 2 seconds every 2-10 minutes

For about six days now i have been getting this extreme sharp pain on the lower back side of my head near my right ear.  The pain lasts for about 2-4 seconds and seems to come every 2-10 minutes. Sometimes I go for an hour without one, but rarely.  The pain is in the exact same spot and causes me to close my eye, tense my jaw and all the muscles on that side of my neck and head. When it first came, if i touched my hair, ear or anything on that side of my head, I would get a flash of pain, but now, it doesn't matter what I do, i get an extreme flash of pain every few minutes, even when I sleep! Now, my jaw is sore, so it feels like it could be my teeth. My ear hurts, so it feels like it could be my ear.

I live in rural Thailand so I'm a bit far from a hospital that I trust, but I'm starting to get nervous because this doesn't seem to be subsiding at all. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Sara
Hello.

This looks like a neuropathic pain. Did you have a viral infection recently? Or do you have any neck pains ? I would recommend that before trying various pain killers, you should consult a Neurologist, as early as you can. I can understand you position as the hospital is far away, but you need to take that step.

Regards
I have recently have a HSV-2 (herps) and my neck is very sore on that side. Does that mean anything?