Sharp Pain in head and tiredness
I have been getting a sharp pain in the left side of my head for a few weeks now.  It feels as though someone is stabbing a needle in the left side of my forehead about three times then stopping.  The pains are intense but subside after a few seconds then return again minutes to hours later.  On top of that, for about two months now I have been feeling so exhausted when I haven't been doing anything worthy of exhaustion.  Sometimes I will wake up in the morning but be unable to fully wake.  I often find myself in bed until three in the afternoon and still able to sleep longer.  It seems physically impossible for my to wake myself.  Recently I have developed neck stiffness on top of all this.  Are these just small migraines?  I have no fever, sinus infection, or nausea or vomiting.    
It is possible these are migraines. I have been diagnosed with them and have some of the same pain (called "ice pick headaches") too. But, of course, the headaches don't stop there.

You should seek advice from a doctor about this. If you aren't getting the answers you need, seek the opinion of more than one.