Aa
A
A
Close
Sharp Pain in head and tiredness
I have been getting a sharp pain in the left side of my head for a few weeks now.  It feels as though someone is stabbing a needle in the left side of my forehead about three times then stopping.  The pains are intense but subside after a few seconds then return again minutes to hours later.  On top of that, for about two months now I have been feeling so exhausted when I haven't been doing anything worthy of exhaustion.  Sometimes I will wake up in the morning but be unable to fully wake.  I often find myself in bed until three in the afternoon and still able to sleep longer.  It seems physically impossible for my to wake myself.  Recently I have developed neck stiffness on top of all this.  Are these just small migraines?  I have no fever, sinus infection, or nausea or vomiting.    
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It is possible these are migraines. I have been diagnosed with them and have some of the same pain (called "ice pick headaches") too. But, of course, the headaches don't stop there.

You should seek advice from a doctor about this. If you aren't getting the answers you need, seek the opinion of more than one.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources