Sharp head pain
Ok all day at work i had a mild headache when i got home i had some painkillers got into bed then all of a sudden i had a hugh sharp pains in the left side of my head and face for atleast 20seconds and never had pain like this before and now today at work i have had a banging headache all day and still have now and painkillers havnt been working, if it is still same by thursday i will go to the docters, but if anyone no what it may be ? just a horrible headache
Sorry forgot to mention the pain felt like my brain was pushing against my skull
How are you? DO you still experience the headache? Were you able to go to your doctors? One-sided throbbing headaches are usually associated with migraine headache. It can also be due to another primary headache like ice pick headache, which can occur suddenly. If rest, ice pack, and pain medications do not help provide relief, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Your complete medical history and direct clinical examination are important. Take care and do keep us posted.