Sharp little pains and an eye twitch
For about a day now I have had little sharp pains on the right side of my head, they come and go and just last a few seconds. It's not on the scalp, just internal. Yesterday as I was driving it happened several times back to back to the point where I pulled into a parking lot until they passed.  This is the first time I've had this kind of headache.  I'm an otherwise healthy 31 year old female, and I very rarely get headaches at all.

I've also had a twitch in my left eye, which is also very unusual (if I get them they usually last an hour or so, this is the first time I've had one all day), the twitching started about the same time.

What could be causing this?
How are you? Do you still experience the sharp pains and eye twitching? If there was no trauma to your head, this could be due to ice pick headaches which occurs only for a few seconds. The cause is not known but this occurs more to those who are migraine sufferers. With regards to the eye twitching, this can be related to your headaches or due to eye problems also. If it persists, you may need to have this evaluated further for proper management. Your medical history and complete physical/neurological examination will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.