Sharp piercing pain when bending over Help Please!
Last weekend I had a stress headache.Occipital pain, and temporal pain. It has lasted as a low-grade headache all week. Now today, when I bend over, I get a sharp, stabbing pain thru the middle of my head and eye. It lets up when I stand up. I am concerned, as I had a brain MRI in April, which showed a 4mm lesion in the frontal white matter of my brain. After investigation, no MS, but no explanation either except possibly small-vessel disease. I had a complete heart work-up, which was fine. I am concerned about a silent stroke. I drive for a living, and my office had two phone calls about my erratic driving. They called me. On my end, I thought everything was fine. I did not realize there was a problem. What can I do to diagnose this problem? Would an EKG show anything? I live in a very small town, and have to get approval from insurance for almost any procedure, which takes up to 3 weeks. This has me very worried. I still have the background throbbing headace now, even after 2 Tramadol. Could this be a silent stroke? How would I know?  Help Please!

I think it is quite possible that what you have is a sinus headache. The headache due to clogged sinuses gets worse when bending down.
I would suggest you to try steam inhalation and OTC decongestants and see if they help.
Also how is your blood pressure? A high blood pressure can cause really bad headaches.
A silent stroke will cause damage in the brain tissue and your MRI was clear so it is quite unlikely.
I would also suggest you to schedule an appointment with your physician and undergo a complete clinical examination.
   ok my headache is similiar, but i have some other symptoms.  I have headache on both temporal lobe, although the left side is more severe.  As I bend down, when i pick up my two year old son, or when i eat something doing the chewing motion with my mouth, turning my neck, I get this sharp pain on my temporal lobe. I also have headache on my occipital lobe that goes down my spin to my thoracic cavity, and comes around my ribcage.  I am not a very big person on pain medicine, so i only take ibeprophen.  I took 5 200mg about an hour ago, but so far the pain still their. And my neck is stiff, while turning side to side and up and down it hurt, and the headache becomes more severe. Im just thinking if this would be the same thing as hers.