Should I be concerned?
On Friday I was taken to hospital for a migraine. I had been experiencing diarrhea, nausea, headache, dizziness, weakness, and sensitivity to smell for two days prior. Despite plenty of fluid intake I still became quite dehydrated. While at the hospital I experienced vomiting, sensitivity to light, my blood oxygen level (in the 70s) and blood pressure were low. From the beginning I have also been experiencing a chill but no fever.

I was treated for the migraine and released. My blood oxygen levels went up and my blood pressure showed improvement although both were still low. I have not had the headache, diarrhea, or vomiting but remain weak, dizzy, and very cold.  My tongue has had a numbness and I sometimes feel like I've blacked out temporarily with a strange feeling all over my body that I have only ever felt after being awakened from a deep sleep.

Should I be concerned?
I would like to add that when I say I've blacked out I am still conscious and only lasts a couple seconds and I feel the way I do when awakened from a deep sleep after being extremely sleep deprived. My tongue and body have like a numb tingly feeling like I do as if I just woke up. I feel like I've been asleep or something but I've been awake.
I went to the Doctor yesterday and he just figures I'm having migraines. Is this normal for a migraine? I was walking to the lab to get blood work done today and thank goodness I wasn't very far from home yet. I blacked out in the middle of a busy intersection and was nearly hit by a car. The jerk behind the wheel was still coming at me laying on the horn and I barely was able to get out of the way when I realized what was happening. I don't have a headache or anything and the Doc gave me Relpax to take at the onset of a migraine. I don't know if I should take one or wait for the headache to hit? I feel fine other than being weak and that weird numb tingly feeling is gone already (the one I get after blacking out. It doesn't last very long).
3 hours later I still have not experienced a headache. I have been shaky and disoriented but no other problems. I spoke with the pharmacist and she advised me against taking the Relpax unless I feel a headache coming on and I've been drinking gatorade as advised. I know I am not a doctor but I'm not 100% convinced this is just the effects of a migraine or flu. I was in the hospital on friday and still blacking out on Tuesday. I am not a doctor but this is most unusual for me.

I would really appreciate any feedback.