Migraines & Headaches Community
Sinus Headache or Migrane(migraine)?

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Sinus Headache or Migrane(migraine)?

My sinus has been feeling like its burning everytime I breath in, I've been getting massive headaches, to where my eyes hurt. But the thing is it's only on one side of my head the right side and my right eye has been hurting. When I talk I feel my eyes watering up, I feel like I'm going to cry when I talk. I just want to lay down and I've been extremelly sleepy lately also. I went to sleep at 10ish one night and woke up at like 8 in the morning those 10 hours of sleep, I was still sleepy later in the day. I only get really sleep when I am sick and/or don't feel good. I don't know what it is. I have terrible allergies and the pollen count is ridiculous where I live and we also have multipule trees in the yard and the fact that I go to a campus high school doesn't help and it's spring. I heard that this spring would be horrible for people with allergies, but idk if its my allergies. I have never had a headache like this before. I'm not sensitive to light at all, I just wanted to put that out. And I feel like I'm seeing floaters out of my right eye from these horrible headaches. I think I need to go to the doctor and such, but can someone just tell me what might be going on? I don't wanna put a label on it and it not be what I think it is. I'm soo confused, please help.
I think that you should see a doctor with such horrible headaches.  Just to let you know, I developed headaches twice in my life from my allergies to mildew that must have been present, although never saw it, from previous flooding in those 2 homes.  As soon as I moved out, the headaches went away.  In the meantime, the doctor gave me strong antihistamines to get me through it until we could move.  Are you taking medicine?  Have you thought of the shots?  

But when you say that you have horrible headaches, you really should see a doctor.  And don't forget to mention the floaters and your other symptoms.  If the headaches are really severe, as mine were later in my life, a second opinion from an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist, plus my pulmonologist, plus 2 neurologists all said that a sinus infection couldn't possibly be causing such severe migraines.  At the time I was diagnosed with a sinus infection from a CT scan and the first ENT doctor recommended surgery, but said that it might not help the migraines.  What a quack he turned out to be.  But then mine caused me to vomit and I would have to go to the ER.  Good luck.