Sinus Headache
How long should a sinus headache last? I've had one now for 5 days and it's wiped me out. My whole face hurts, especially my eyes. I have no energy and today I've felt nauseous. I don't know if it's just getting to me now or what. I also noticed a slight numbness around my mouth? Is that normal for a sinus headache or infection? The numbness isn't that bad, it just feels a little odd.
I went to the doctor 3 days ago. He said I did have some fluid buildup in one ear and that I could have a sinus infection and he gave me Amoxicillin, Sudafed and Tylenol. I've been taking everything. Shouldn't it have kicked in by now? How long should I give this? I'm just tired of feeling this way. I've gotten almost nothing accomplished this week and I hate that. Is there anything else I can do? I just want to feel good again.
Thanks.

Sinus headaches can last long depending upon the severity of infection. Antibiotics also take time to show response although in 3 days time you should have experienced at least some relief. There is a possibility that the antibiotic is not working and you may need to get a culture and sensitivity test done to find out the causative organism and take antibiotics accordingly.
I would suggest you to take steam inhalation at least 3-4 times everyday it will help in relieving congestion and continue with antibiotics for 1-2 days more, if you still experience no relief please let your doctor know as you may need to undergo further testing.
Keep us posted.