Strange Headache symptoms
I am experiencing a headache I don't believe I have ever had before. I have checked many other forums and found no descriptions that match what I feel perfectly.
A week ago I became sick with (what I believe was) a small cold. My throat was very sore and I was coughing, but after a few nights of rest and a humidifier, I was feeling fine. I never had any headaches, or a fever, my temp. remained at 97 or 98 all week.
3 days ago I went out with a friend after feeling better (I still have a small cough), and let myself drink alot of soda. When I began getting headaches I believed it was only from all of the caffeine and passed it by.
Well now I realize I feel very bad, and it doesn't seem like a headache I will get rid of with only a few night's rest.

SYMPTOMS:
I feel very lightheaded, and occasionally feel very heavy and without energy.
Any soft of physical strain irritates it, such as coughing or sneezing, or tightening torso muscles.
There is a small, almost burning feeling when I breathe in, which is similar to when you get water up your nose while swimming.
There is is a fairly constant feeling of pressure all around my head, like I've been hanging upside down.
When I move too quickly or expend too much energy, I get dizzy, like when standing quickly after sitting for a long time. (This sensation is almost constant, not just when moving about)
Sensitive to bright light.

I only feel relief when laying down, and that only helps my body's feeling of no equilibrium. I wear glasses for only reading (and other close up viewing activities), and they don't seem to have an effect on or off.

The only instance in the last 3 days that I have taken medicine was about an hour ago, and it seems to not have any effect (my usual migraine dose of 2 Ibuprofen pills - around 400 mg. I believe)

My current temperature is 98 degrees (F), and I am most concerned with the burning sensation.
To me, it almost feels as though there is too much blood going to my head.
I am not severely stressed, have never had a panic attack, and have only fainted once in my life, a few years ago. No deep medical history to speak of, so this all seems very strange to me.

Eating and drinking seem to have no effect. I have only had water to drink since this began, and am eating normally.
I plan to see my Doctor if  this persists for more than a few more days.

Please, any information would greatly help! If it matters, I am an 18 year old female.
I really need to know if I should worry right now!
It could really indicate anything. most likely neurological. If a headache is severe, then you could have any of these:

-a aneurysm in your brain
-a tumor
-Hormonal issue's, with you hypothalamus, or pituitary gland.
could be Hyper-hypo-thyroidism
-any bleeding, like subderal hematoma or sub arachnoid Hemorrhage    
-intracranial hemorrhage, or pressure
-typhus

so have fun, you should get an MRI of your brain to narrow the the diagnosis down.  
well, thank you for your reply. the problem went away but returned a few days later so i will be scheduling a doctors appointment.

the headache isnt much of an ache, there hasnt been any severe pain, just the pressure and strange feelings i mentioned above.

it doesnt hurt at all, its just so many strange things ARE happening up there i don't know what to think...

once again, thank you, i will do what i can.
yeah well it could simply be a hormonal condition. Although if there is pressure there, then it could be a sinus issue.

keep me posted, id like to know if it was one of my diagnosis's