Migraines & Headaches Community
Strange repeated transient headaches in small cluster

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

I've been getting these very strange low levels of pain in the right side of my brain just below where the premotor cortex is located that feel like 5 distinct loci of pain. They last about 3 seconds but repeat every 15 seconds or so. They are very strange feeling. I've also been noticing a lack of coordination in my fine motor control. I plan on going to a doctor in the next couple days, but just to tide me over, does any one have any clue what this might be?

Your symptoms could be due to benign causes like stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep. However it is important to rule out neurological causes like cluster headaches, neuralgias and Ice cream headaches. All these types of headaches are sharp shooting high intensity headache which last for brief periods of time. Your headaches are low intensity headaches on the other hand. It is difficult to give an opinion without a complete clinical exam and complete medical history. It is good that you will be undergoing an evaluation soon. Keep us posted.