Migraines & Headaches Community
Strange thing going on in my head.

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Strange thing going on in my head.

Two months ago while eating lunch I got a headache, I kept this headache for a month. I was put in the hospital for three day I had a cat scan, mri, mra, mrv, spinal tap, and lots of blood work done. They ended up just telling me that I have a headache. About three weeks ago I was driving down the road and all the sudden got this feeling of being really dizzy and thoght I was going to pass out. I was sent to and ENT who did all of his test and told me that his test showed that I have a central balance disorder and is sending me to a different neuro. I am still very dizzy to the point where I do not even want to get out of bed. When I get up to walk or even move my head slightly I feel like I am going to fall over. I have not really had a headache like before just an ache every now and then and it is in the back of my head, when all of this started it was right above my right eye. I am going to the neuro Monday that the ENT is sending me to. Anyone have any clue what is going on? I have also had my eyes checked. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for writing in.
It is possible that you are suffering from central vestibular disorder. The main causes of these disorders can be basilar migraine, acoustic neuroma, and vascular disease of brain, arteriovenous malformations and MS.
Since you have headaches also along with vertigo there is a possibility that this is migraine.
It is important that you get clinically examined by a neurologist. Keep us posted and let us know if you need more information.