Sudden Headache
Last Tuesday, I experienced a sudden headache that lasted about 6 hours, with the pain varying in intensity over that period of time.  At around the 6th hour, my headache suddenly went away and my vision became very blurred/fuzzy.  This lasted about 2 minutes, then it went away and my headached returned.  I was shaken and very frightened.  
I have not had any more headaches until last night, when I experienced a similar headache.  This time, I did not have any vision problems, but I did experience vomiting after about 5 hours.  I only vomited once and then was able to fall asleep and slept through the night.  Upon awakening this morning, I found that my headache was gone with only a slight lingering feeling of pain.
I suspected that I could be experiencing migraines, but when searching my symptoms on the internet (headache, blurred vision, vomiting) I found that my symptoms resulted in matches for brain aneurysm and stroke.  Needless to say I am very worried and wonder if I should seek medical help at this point.  Are there any doctors that could offer their expertise/advice?    
Hello Dear,
Do not worry,you have symptoms of migraine.Avoid stress and relax.You can take some NSAID to releive the pain.If the pain is of increased intensity you can take sumatriptan.
You  can try some easy remedies at home like;
- Enhance maintaining balance by learning exercises from a trained physiotherapist
- Reduce stress
- Practice Aerobic exercises
- Develop a regular sleep pattern

You should avoid diet drinks,tobacco,caffeine,take plenty of water to ensure the blood pressure does not drop due to exercise, high stress activities and hot climate.
.Diet: Avoid dietary triggers of migraine.
You should consult a neurologist and ger the evaluation done.
Best

What medications did you take for your headache? Are you able to identify a trigger?
The headache does appear to be migraine but a clinical examination is important to rule out other causes.
I would advise you to schedule an appointment with a neurologist. Meanwhile if the headache appears please lie in a dark quiet room, apply cold compresses and take OTC pain killers.