Sudden Severe Headache
I'll start off by saying that I have no clue what happened to me last night but im scared. I was sitting on my computer playing a game when out of no where I my heart started beating like I had just sprinted a mile. This was immediately followed by a sudden and rather SEVERE headache that started in the back of my neck and went into my skull...my head literally felt it was gonna explode. I have never in my life experienced a headache this bad. I couldnt think and I had dropped to my knees out of my chair. After about a minute and a half the pain went away, leaving a lil tingling sensation in my kidney area. Today when I woke up I felt drained of energy and slightly dizzy...does anyone have a clue what this could be? I am only 24 years old and not obese.
how u doin?  thats what happen to me about two months ago. i was in th computer and got a weird headache. then me heart started racing so i went to the er. they told me it was a panic attack. but i have had a haedache that hasent gone away ever since that day. u should check out anxiety symptoms...
I have also had a dull headache all day. I've never had anxiety problems before. I'm just concerned that there may be a deeper issue at hand here.

How are you?
Sudden severe headache lasting for few second or few minutes raises the possibility of cluster headache. Cluster headaches are lancinating headaches which last for few minutes and are usually associated with eye congestion, facial blushing, swelling and sweating.
They may usually last for days occurring at the same time almost everyday.
Other possibilities are migraine, and icepick headaches. Icepick headaches are sharp stabbing pain which come out of nowhere and last for a few seconds. These are very commonly seen in migraineurs.
Do you have a history of migraine?
If the headache recurs and is not relieved by OTC pain killers it will be better to get yourself evaluated by a neurologist.

Thank you so much for the advice...I have had migraines in the past but nothing that severe. Both sound similar to what I experienced. But can those cause you to have tingling sensations in your back and to feel really dizzy and nauseous?

How are you?
Since you have a positive history of migraine these short lasting sharp stabbing headaches are ice pick headaches. They can be associated with tingling and dizziness and nausea.
Indomethacin has shown good activity in ice pick headaches. I would suggest you to discuss this with your treating doctor. Let us know if you need more information.
Take care!
Thank you for all of your help...it at least makes me feel better knowing that I DIDNT have a stroke. Now I have a question...is it common for a person to have a continuing, dull headache for a couple days after a massive attack like the one I had?

Yes it is normal to have a dull headache after a severe attack of migraine or ice pick headaches.
I would suggest you to make some lifestyle changes like do not spend too much time in front of the computer, maintain hydration and eat regularly.
Take care!