Sudden headache
I started to get a headache in the left side of my head, which wasnt that painful, but after about ten minutes it suddenly became really painful and intense, lasting for about a minute before fading away, then about a minute later it came back again for about another minute before fading away again. This kept happening for about ten minutes, and now ive only got a very slight headache. What could of caused this

Also for the past three months ive been getting headaches everyday for about a week, then they would go away for a couple of weeks and then come back again for another week etc. I dont know if this is connected, but i dont think so, as these headaches wernt just in one side of my head.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Migraine may present with severe, one-sided throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, cold hands, and sensitivity to sound and light. This can be triggered by certain foods, excessive hunger, changes in altitude, weather, lights, excessive smoking, and emotional stress. Other differentials include hypertension, eye problem and even allergy and sinus infections. Ice packs, identification of triggers and prescription medications may help provide relief. If it persists, you may need to have this evaluated further to determine the underlying cause. Your medical history, complete physical/ neurological examination  and diagnostic tests will help with the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.