Migraines & Headaches Community
Sudden onset headaches
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sudden onset headaches

Hi,
I have recently been suffering from sudden onset, explosive and very much debilitating headaches when ever I raise my blood pressure through excersise etc. I have had a CT scan and Lumbar Puncture in order to eliminate the possibility of an anurism. The results of the CT showed everything was clear and am awaiting the results of the LP but have been told its most likely a stress related migraine. I have since been suffering from headaches in specific regions such as my right temple or, as stupid as it may sound, in my eyes. I normally have very low blood pressure and a low heart rate as I am in pretty good shape. My question is what else could be causing these problems? I have had mild problems with my sinus's before but I have no infections showing, according to my history I am healthy appart from my Diabetes, which is under control.
When I get the headaches they are accompanied by concussion like symptoms like dizziness, confusion, it even feels like my teeth are lose at times. I am currently studying and as you can imagine these symptoms aren't the greatest when trying to get work done.