Swelling
My father had treatment for lymphoma six month back, now he is telling pain in left side head and swelling in eye lid
Doctor gave gabapentin 300mg for 20 days .now 5days over there is swelling in cheek.pls give me the reason and remedy for the same
Hi!
Since your father underwent treatment for lymphoma, the swelling could be due to recurrence, infection under the skin, a bleed due to low platelets or water retention due to anemia. Please re-consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.