Swishing in my ear and severe headache
I have been having severe headache for the last few weeks along with hearing swishing noise(heartbeat) in my ear. I read where this lady pressed her carotid artery in her neck and it stopped. I tred that just to see if that was true and it did stop. I'm very concerned that that is going on and need answers. Please Help!!!
How are you? Do you still experience the severe headache and swishing in your ear? Can you elaborate on the character and intensity of the headache? If there was no history of trauma, the headache could be due to primary headaches and may need to be evaluated by your doctor. Complete physical examination including that of the ear is also important to rule out ear issues. Take care and do keep us posted.
I too have the same swishing in my left ear that is similar to a pulse. Pressing my neck stops it for a moment and then a louder SWISH and back to normal pulsating swish. I get frequent migraines but have been debilitating the last few weeks. I'm 25 and feel as if my body is falling apart. Can this be an AVM?
I am going crazy with this..i press c/artery it stops..move my jaw to the right it stops..open my mouth wide it stops..it is getting worse. I do not have headaches with it..no high bp..ugh no one can help ,e
I have the same..