TNF Blockers & Migraines - Any others?
Hi.  It looks like my experience with TNF blockers and migraines is different from some other's.

I started using Enbrel about 9 months ago for severe psoriasis.  50mg, twice a week.  I also had severe migraines, at least once a week.  Only thing that got rid of them was a drug cocktail that knocked me out for 8-12 hours and left me groggy for another 24.  Had the migraines for 10 -12 years, been through the whole battery of neuro and physio tests, nothing showed up.  I keep a migraine tracker as well.  At the start of using Enbrel, I would get headaches and nausea, and these side effects lasted for 2-3 months.  Typical I suppose.  Couple months later, I noticed that I was not getting migraines!  In the last 6 months, I have gotten only three, and 2 of the three I didn't need medication for.  (The third put me in the ER.)

Now, I have noticed spots of my psoriasis growing again in the last 2 weeks, and I have gotten 3 migraines, bad enough that I had to take my drug cocktail.

So...my question: Are there others out there where Enbrel/TNF blockers actually HELPED or diminished their migraines?