Tightness in the head
I have been suffering from a fee;ing of tightness in my head, first  few days i felt it just around my head and now its kind a spread. It started last thursday 05/07/09. I dont have any pain with this it just a feeling of discomfort. I went to the doctor she R/O migraines and given me a referral for neourologist. I am still thinking about it and worrying about it. Does anybody has these symptoms. And also i dont have any vision problem s i dont think its a migrain. Please Help.
its usually a migraine if accompanied with sensitivity to light,sound, food,
and feeling sick when standing, you have to explain the tightness feeling to me
Thank you for ur reply. This tighness is like if i have a tight band around my head, or lets say if somebody is squeezing it. First time when its started it was just around my head but now its like all over my head. Sometimes its kind a hard to bear it cuz its like too much tighness or pressure. But usually it just slight feeling of tightness and then it goes away. I never had vision problems. I dont have sensitivity to the light. I do fel sick especially when i am standing sometimes i feel weakness in my lower legs or arms too. My doctor she said i might have anemia, and she did CBC and Complete blood work on me. I am waiting for the result. I can take this feeling of tightness ,its bearable, But i get scared when i feel weak then I think of stroke.
I want to infer it might be a spinal problem, Doctors usually check the spine when a persons suffers from a migraine, it can be anything from a certain fluid in the spine, or trauma to the brain or skull, im sure its not serious, Im not sure why a migraine would cause that tightening or squeezing feeling, I want to say that, or it might be stress, stress causes migraines
I am gonna make an appointment with the neourologist ASAP. But lets hope its not a spinal problem. I would also mention that i have reumathoid arthritis. I did blood work last year the RA factor was 95. And the previous year wsa 83. I went to reumatologist last year. He examined and didn't give me any medication cuz i didn't have any symptoms. I am worried about that i know i don't have any serious symptoms but i do have high^ numbers. The numbers should be lower than 14. I don't know what should i do about that. I dont have any pain in my joints, sometimes i get slight pain. And i am worrying about it cuz i just cant wait for something serious to happened or wait for it to get worser. If you have any suggestion, would be highly appreciated. thank you
see your doctor and tell him whats up
Yea like the doctor care about my whats up. Will try to do something about it. Thank you
Sandra,

I am seeing the neurologist next Tuesday.  I sure hope he can tell me what's wrong.  I don't think it's a migraine because I don't have nausea or any other symptoms of a migraine with the pressure.  I did look it up and even the painless migraines don't really match the symptoms I have.  Good luck with your neurologist.  
It could be spinal meningitis.viral or bacterial.  or sometimes when I have a sinus infection, my whole head hurts just like that, the tightness like that, and even when I rub the top of my head in some spots make it hurt, you have sinus cavities all over your skull.  try taking some decongestant with some advil and see if it eases up some.  it's worth a shot, if nothing else, you would get some releif until you see the doc next.  Good luck.

http://nervous-system.emedtv.com/spinal-meningitis/spinal-meningitis.html

I know it's not spinal meningitis.  I already talked to my chiropractor about that.  He said you wouldn't be able to walk and you would be very sick to the point where it would be hard to get up and walk.  Sandra, have you moved recently?  If so, from where and to where?  I live in Arizona and used to live in Montana and someone told me that it could be caused by the change in climate and/or elevation.