Tingling sensations in lips/gums/tongue
The left side and edge of my tongue, gums, and the lips on the left side of my mouth started tingling, as well as the area round my left temple - it felt like a cold sensation.  I did have a migraine headache about 7 hours ago, which went whenI took two ibuprofen, though I still l 'feel' a bit headachey..  Does this happen with migraine headaches? I'm female, 58. Thank you.
Dear patient
Not sure if what you have are real "migraine" headaches. No doubt they are severe, but they could be caused by something else. Here is why: when you said that you feel tingling sensation of your tongue, gums, and lips on one side this sounds like an entrapment of the neural segment of the trigeminal nerve (specifically V3) where the lateral Pterygoid (one of your jaw muscles) is pressing on that particular nerve.
If you could please read my blog entries on the subject of "Headaches and Dental Health" where I have listed few more symptoms. You may find a solution and answer for your headaches.