Tired of not feeling well
Okay, I am about at my wits end with these stupid headaches and not feeling well. I have had a problem with headaches now for 3 months. My neurologist started me on Topomax with threw me into a depression and dark place, he took me off and has now put me on Lamictal, which seems to be the exact same medicine just a little less strong he says. I am beyond frustrated and about ready to pull my hair out. I started taking magnesium which is still helping but I still have all the auras that I usually have with one of my migraines just not the intense pain. So obviously the Topomax didnt work to stop the stupid things. So why should I be optimistic about the same exact medicine almost. Not to sound crazy but I am so tired of this I have never really had any health problems and all of the sudden I feel like I am never gonna get better. PLEASE HELP!!

Hope you are feeling better.
Please maintain a headache diary and try to identify a trigger for your migraines. The best treatment for migraines is identification and avoidance of trigger. Please continue with magnesium supplements. Biofeedback therapy is another option.
Try lamictal for sometime and see, it may be a similar acting drug but each medication affects a patient in a different way.
Take care!
You will get better.
These pranayam breathing techniques will help you overcome the headaches.Do this and concentrate on the breathing, and the duration is important to help the body fight.
Drink warm water.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after 1 minute.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for upto 15 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom -  Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30  minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep breaths into the lungs.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 15 times
Did you ever find any relief?I hated Topamax, and only found relief with Maxalt and Fiorecet and recently Xanax. Hang in there. It can help to find others and learn what works for them as well as what sort of triggers to avoid. I remember how scary it was when I used to first get them, I too never had anything like this or other medical issues.