Migraines & Headaches Community
Top right side of head is sore

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Top right side of head is sore

The top right of my head became sore today in one little spot. I have not hit my head, but it feels like that is what I did. It is sore to the touch and also feels like a mild headache on the right side with mild pain going down from my head to my eye and underneath it by my nose. It kinda felt like sinuses when I held my head back, but I have never had a sore spot on my head. I am worried about it. It kinda make the side on my forehead the temple, hurt as well. I am wondering what this could be and is it really serious.
hello sunshine  i have got the  same problem as you  its horrible   i am going to see the doctor on fri to see what it is   i have. had it for two weeks and its realy sore   i am feeling  a little off balance when i walk  to. i will let u know  what he  says  ok hang in there                                                                  
I hope you get to feeling better and definitly let me know what the doctor said.
Thank you
hi
i have had a sore spot and swelling on my head for almost 2 weeks with headache.   my primary & er doc have said some type infection and gave me antibiotics and motrin .  have had blood work, mri & mra, eye exam, & cat scan.  head pain is hard to get a diagnosis ruled out temporal arteritis, lymph node, & migraine.   lump felt like a tender bruise and i also didn't bump my head.  all tests ok  just starting to feel better.
hi sunshine  went to the doctors today .thought it was tomorrow good job i checked callander   he thinks its  migraine   checked blood preasure  and give me pain killers  and said give it  a couple of weeks   and if it does not get better come back  but if it gets worse before that come back  so still no forward  hope your pain is not to bad mine is just  kicking in  now  so of to take pain killers take care   will let  u know if things change