Topamax 25 mg
I am looking for some help!  I was given Topamax 25 mg 1xday @ bedtime for weight loss.....could anyone let me kno about side effects or personal experiences?!?!

I appreciate any help!

Hi...I take half that amount...no  weight loss here, but I can not increase the amount...

And the more important thing is it takes a good 2 weeks to adjust to this med...I felt so sleepy and out of it when I first started..but felt better after the initial 2weeks....

We are all different so how it affects u may be diff, but I spoke with quite a few and all had this adjustment period.

I am not on it for weight loss, but would have liked if that happened...it did not.
Thabks for your info.  I hope whatever you are taking it for is helping :)

I am taking it post op after having had brain surgery for Chiari malformation....at first I didn't think it was doing much until I ran out...yikes...I can see the diff if I do not take it and even the small dose I take does help me...on occasion I may have to take an OTC med for a HA but not often....

Thanks...I hope u have success with it as well : )