Uncontrollable shaking in arms and head
I have been having uncontrollable shaking of my head and mostly my right hand when I am not using them.  This has gone on for a week now and started after I donated blood last wednesday.  My PCP told me it was probably physical withdrawal symptoms from medications, but I have been back on my meds for a whole week and the symptoms continue.  What does the uncontrollable shaking when my body is at rest resemble?
How are you. This could be due to benign essential tremor is a neurologic movement disorder which is characterized by involuntary fine rhythmic tremor of a body part or parts such as the hands and arms.This may appear to occur randomly for unknown reasons  or be transmitted as an autosomal dominant trait. If it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. A referral to a neurologist may be indicated. Take care and regards.