Unexplained Headaches
I currently suffer with headaches that appear out of know where.  The headaches is located at the back of my head.  Symptoms, often a wave of a fainting feeling, dizzy, very weak.  When I moved to Texas three years ago, I started having all these head problems.  I saw and ENT and he gave me Prednisone for the pressure also I have had MRI and CAT scans (shows nothing).  Every once in awhile I have problems with my ears.  I one time I was diagnosed with Chronic Sinusitis.  I've been given antibiotics, nasal spray the whole nine yards... But the headaches don't seem to go away. I went for a second oppinion and the doctor thinks it's migraines. The doctor wants me to follow up with a Neurologist  which I did. The Neurologist didn't run any test, he want's me to see a headache specialist that works in his practice.  I take that back he did order a test my brain activity?  So, I'm waiting for my appointment with the headache specialist.  Now, I've been to the ER on many occasions with feelings of dizziness, fainting feelings, and headache.  They give me something and I feel the same...  After I see the headache specialist the doctor wants me to have a full work up with an allergist and see the ENT doctor at her practice.  For now I just suffer with the waves of these symptoms take a zyrtec and Bayer aspirin.. Your thoughts?
When did they did the scans of your head, did they also do an MRA/MRV, looking specifically at the blood vessels in your head?  

Did they do any scans or x-rays of your neck to see if any nerves were being encroached upon?  Do you have a head that is thrusted forward (can be hereditary) or poor posture?  

When they diagnosed you with chronic sinusitis- what findings did they base this on?  There are no sinuses in the back of your head, so I'm thinking you may have more than one issue going on here.  

When you get the wave of dizziness and feeling faint & weak, is it immediately after you stand up or in hot weather or with hot water?  Has anyone checked your blood count to see if you might be anemic?  I know I've seen dizziness and headaches in a list of symptoms for iron deficiency anemia.

You say these headaches started when you moved to Texas.  Could it be you are suffering from too much stress there?  Might you be being exposed to some environmental toxin that you weren't getting exposed to in your previous home?

It sounds like the doctor you went to at least is trying hard to help you with referrals and work-up and is the kind of doctor you'd want to stick with for your neurologist if he feels he's able to help you after your work-up!
Has vertigo been ruled out?  Have you ever had any concussions or head injuries?