Vein throbbing in forehead I think
Hi, I'm 34 years old and I have sort of the same questions as other people have posted questions on vein throbbing in forehead. It has happen to me recently about maybe a month or two ago. I feel something run through my vein in the forehead. At first I have been ignoring it, since it seemed kind of funny to feel that. Although one day at work I felt my vein in my forehead throb, but with such force that it pushed my head backwards. It surprised that something like can happen. I don't have any type of headaches or migraines. Just this vein or the blood that runs through my vein in my forehead. Can someone please suggest anything or let me know what could be the cause of this. I know i've been under stress lately, but to feel such force that it would push my head backwards kind of bothers in a way.

Thank you to whoever can reply to this message.

Stress and anxiety s one of the causes of throbbing pulsating veins in the temple region and forehead. Another possibility is high BP. I would suggest you to get your BP checked.

Deep breathing exercises and adequate amounts of sleep and rest will help your symptom of pulsating vein.