Vestibular Migraine
I have been having a roller-coaster ride experience with periods of extreme dizziness, tinnitus, pressure to my right side of my face and what feels like I would imagine a stroke feels like on the right side of my face.  Then I will feel okay for a period of a few hours before it comes roaring back again.  I talked to my ENT doctor who thinks it is a vestibular migraine since there is no hearing loss or pain.  He is reluctant to prescribe anything since I am on so many meds for fibromyalgia (neurontin, trazadone, lexapro, cymbalta, plendil, and prevacid).  My med specialist thinks that adding a med for the migraine is fine with some tweaking to the other meds.  They have been playing telephone tag and now it's been a week with no answers, no meds, and no relief.

Can anyone tell me what I should do?  

BTW - I can't get an appt to see a neurologist for 4 months and I can't see an ENT specialist at Mass Eye and Ear until October.

Laurie