WOW!!!
WOW!!! I thought I was the only one suffering with these crazy headaches. I have had a headache everyday for 12 and 1/2 years. Nothing and no one seems to be able to help. I am at my wits end. Any advice will be welcomed. Thanks
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
910419 tn?1289487327
sounds like you might have status migrainous. It's similar to chronic daily headache, only w/ a migraine that never goes away. I've been suffering with it for 8+ years, since I was 13. (Man, that's depressing to think about)

It's basically a chronic condition that you just "get" to live with as far as I've been able to find out. You can treat it, but not cure it.

http://www.*************.com/migraine/types-of-headaches-39093-5.html gives you the basics.

Sorry to hear that you might have it, but know that you're not alone.

~Dame
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi,
How are you? Was there a previous trauma to your head and neck?  It would also help to know the tests and work-up done.   If medical management do not help, you may benefit from complementary and alternative medicine such as biofeedback and self-hypnosis. This has helped some patients.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources