WOW!!!
WOW!!! I thought I was the only one suffering with these crazy headaches. I have had a headache everyday for 12 and 1/2 years. Nothing and no one seems to be able to help. I am at my wits end. Any advice will be welcomed. Thanks
sounds like you might have status migrainous. It's similar to chronic daily headache, only w/ a migraine that never goes away. I've been suffering with it for 8+ years, since I was 13. (Man, that's depressing to think about)

It's basically a chronic condition that you just "get" to live with as far as I've been able to find out. You can treat it, but not cure it.

http://www.*************.com/migraine/types-of-headaches-39093-5.html gives you the basics.

Sorry to hear that you might have it, but know that you're not alone.

~Dame
How are you? Was there a previous trauma to your head and neck?  It would also help to know the tests and work-up done.   If medical management do not help, you may benefit from complementary and alternative medicine such as biofeedback and self-hypnosis. This has helped some patients.  Take care and do keep us posted.