Walking Pneumonia Headache
I was diagnosed with walking pneumonia about 2 months ago, but the symptoms showed up a month or two prior to seeing a doctor. I went on a month of antibiotics, but never really improved. I have a cough, but the largest struggle has been my headaches. I have taken good care of myself avoiding alcohol and getting plenty of rest, but the problems persist. I currently have a headache that is tender to touch right at the top of my head. My question is if this is normal headache for walking pneumonia. Also, could these symptoms be so long lasting as a result of my allergies?
I have the same problem.  My headaches are terrible, debilitating and I've been on antibiotics for over a month. Even though my walking pneumonia has been tested as bacterial, it's like antibiotics have zero effect. I wish I could help but I'm perplexed myself. None of the doctors (and I've seen a lot) seem to be concerned. They just keep telling me to rest. The problem is that I am doing nothing but RESTING and I no longer have a life and I'm still not improving.