Weird Headaches and Nausea
I have very slight nausea, and a headache that has gotten worse since yesterday in the right hemisphere of my head. This has been happening for about a week now and Im very scared. Please help. I havent vomited or anything yet though, I also have short unexplainable pains in my left knee and mid back that only last for a couple of seconds.
I forgot to mention that the pains in my knee had stopped after I worked out because I had not worked out in ten days and I usually work out every other day.
my pains in knee and back.
Why are you "very scared"?  Many, many people suffer from headaches and the vast amount of time, there is nothing seriously wrong with them other than the pain from the headache.  If over the counter medicine hasn't helped you, see a doctor for help.  Stop your suffering.

And many people also have pains in their knees and their back, especially with a reason that you mention above.  Usually with no reason.

If this is the worst that you have to worry about, you are very fortunate.

Good luck.