Weird headaches
Just wanted to know if anyone had experienced this kind of headache and what i should do.  For the past 6 months i have been getting these weird headaches that start as soon as i stand up and disappear as soon as i lay down.  Sometimes the headache will last 3 days sometimes only 12 hours.  But it hits hard like an ice cream headache.  Only on one small spot on the top of my head.  Its on the left side on the top.  It appears within about 5 seconds of standing up and disappears as soon as i lay down.  If i bend my head down it hurts worse too.  I am going to be making a doctors appointment soon but right now im working 2 jobs and just havent had the time to.  I will be quiting 1 on the 19th of this month so after that i will get it checked out.  What do you think my doctor will say or want to do?  I thought it could be a cluster headache but the symptoms dont match.  It did start up when i developed high blood pressure but my blood pressure only stayed high for a few months and hasnt been high for 3 months or more.  I rarely eat salt and ive never had high blood pressure it just spiked up for no reason at all.  Im only 27 and im not overweight.  I do have treated graves disease which did affect my heart rate for a few years.  Should i be concerned?
It sounds like you should get this troubleshooted by your doc or a specialist asap.

How are you?
Generally headaches which occur or get worse on standing up and bending forwards are sinus headache.
Other cause of headache when standing up is head rush which occurs due to sudden rush of blood from feet to the head.
Do have runny nose or post nasal drip?
I think you need to get yourself clinically evaluated. In the meantime you can take OTC pain killers, sleep adequately and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
Take care!