What is TCD examination?
Good day,

i have sever chronic headache evry single minute during last 9 years.
my new doctor decide to i do EEG for TCD examination.

i was do it before since 2007& the only thing was shown is:
Abnormal EEG showing evidence of bilateral frontal delta activity discharge with eventual generalization.

but my new doctor decide to do new one.

i have thes question:
1- what is TCD examination &why?
2- whats means "Abnormal EEG showing evidence of bilateral frontal delta activity discharge with eventual generalization." &what are the diffrential diagnosis?

thanks
?????
Transcranial Doppler (TCD) is a diagnostic tool used to assess the cerebral vasculature noninvasively. Compared with other techniques, it is inexpensive, safe, and reliable.  It is useful for the evaluation of real-time evaluation of the intracranial cerebral circulation. This was requested by your doctor especially with the abnormal EEG from before. For the interpretation of your EEG result, I suggest that you discuss this with your attending physician because the findings should also be correlated with your symptoms and medical history. Take care and best regards.
Would suggest mineral testing for zinc, copper, magnesium, calcium, potassium.  Best of luck to you.