Why do I have Chronic Headaches?
For the past year, I will get some sort of headache on a daily basis. These headaches are sometimes mild and some are severe. They are normally located in my forehead area and on the left(sometimes right) upperside of my head. The pain on the left side is usually a throbbing/stabbing pain and any other time it feels like pressure with some throbbing.
I have a very hard time sleeping. I wake up at least 2-3 times during the night.
What time of headache could this possibly be? Maybe a chronic tension headache? Any other ideas or suggestions?
You definately need to see a doctor, if possible a neurologist.  You shouldn't be suffering daily.
How are you? Aside from primary headaches such as chronic tension type headaches  or cluster headaches, this could also be due to medication overuse. If it persists, further evaluation is important  for proper diagnosis. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor or be referred to a neurologist. Take care and do keep us posted.
I have experienced exactly the same thing as you, I think,
I think its because the prefrontal cortex isnt fully matured when youre young
thats why you get these chronic migraines.

I hope it will get better for you, as it did for me.

take care!