Migraines & Headaches Community
Workouts

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Workouts

Does anyone have a clue what could be causing this. If I pick up on my workouts and intensify them I get the worse freaking Migraine the next day, complete with buzzing sound in my ear, OUCH, its like right in the middle of my forehead to the right side and I also feel pain in the back of my head next to my neck.
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Headaches associated with workout and other physical activity may be attributed to exertion headaches. The cause is unknown but such primary headache may warrant further evaluation especially if it is recurrent. Additional diagnostic tests such as imaging studies may be needed to rule out organic issues.  Pain medication and avoidance of trigger may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.