Migraines & Headaches Community
Zoloft withdrawal?

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Zoloft withdrawal?

I have been taking 200mg of Zoloft for about 8 months. I could not pay my health Ins. premiums, my health Ins. was canceled. My RX is sitting at the drug store, I cannot get it because I don't have the money to pay for it. It's been about 6 days without taking this drug and I am getting alot of headaches, confusion, feeling stressed out, are these symtoms (symptoms) of withdrawal? how long will this last? Bo54

Yes these are symptoms of Zoloft withdrawal. The main symptoms of withdrawal include headaches, fatigue, insomnia, and confusion. The duration of withdrwal symptoms varies from person to person and also depends upon the the dose of Zoloft that you were on.
Hope this helps!

The withdrawal symptoms last for usually 1-2 weeks and but can last for upto a month in some cases.